Founder + Consultant
TromansConsulting provides strategy consulting services for businesses in the legal services market.
I advise management teams on areas such as: business expansion, merger and international development via new offices or networks.
Meanwhile, I also advise law firms and corporates on how best to approach the subject of legal Artificial Intelligence systems, which is now more of a change management and strategic issue than a purely technological challenge.
This work focuses on helping lawyers to develop a 'Legal AI' strategy that is right for their business and that will integrate with other aspects of their broader strategic, business development and operational needs.
I am also a frequent speaker at legal conferences, especially on the subject of legal Artificial Intelligence.
- Developing a strategic overview of legal AI systems for a global corporate client, which involved examining the technology's uses and impacts.
- Reviewing a UK 100 law firm’s strategic goals and developing a growth plan to build new capability in a target market.
- Examining current developments in legal AI technology for a large UK law firm and providing a detailed assessment of the best applications to make use of and how best to utilise them across the law firm.
- Working with a UK Top 50 firm to develop a new strategy for expanding a major office’s key practices and analysing in detail its potential options to achieve this.
- Helping a firm to develop a strategy to rebalance its practice mix along with detailed financial analysis and recommendations on its options to meet this goal.
- Working with several UK law firms to identify potential merger targets and make approaches to those targets on behalf of the client to help initiate merger talks.
- Helping an international network of law firms improve their internal and external business development practices and set out a strategy for growth.
Copyright © TromansConsulting. All Rights Reserved
firstname.lastname@example.org (+44) 07846670875